Is a lack of self-confidence stopping you from achieving what you want?
If the answer is ‘yes’, then I have something that could change all that. Confidence coaching is fast becoming recognised as one of the most effective ways of achieving your personal and/or professional goals.
It is a process which focuses on the future – your future – and my hypno-coaching programme is designed to help you re-discover your natural confidence.
So if you’ve reached a point in your life where:
- You want to take a big step with your career or your business, but find yourself holding back because you’re afraid you might fail
- You’re holding back on opportunities at work because you’re scared of what will happen if you can’t do it
- You know that you know your stuff, but you’re not achieving your full potential because you lack self-belief and so come across to others as not having the confidence to deliver
- You are fed up with your life being controlled by crippling insecurity
- You’re scared of speaking up – in meetings or in front of large groups of people
- You want to prepare for a certain challenging situation, for example, giving a presentation, going for a promotion, returning to work after a break or making the best impression at networking events
Then my Confidence Coaching program could help you….
You see, confidence isn’t a personality trait, something we have or don’t have. Nor is it simply a behaviour. So often we become trapped by our habitual thoughts, or more likely by the things other people have told us.
Real confidence is having absolute belief in yourself – trusting that you have the personal power necessary to succeed at whatever it is you’re doing. It is a frame of mind, the outcome of the thoughts we think and the actions we take. It is not based on your actual ability to succeed at a task, but your belief in your ability to succeed.
When you lack confidence, you feel insecure and maybe helpless, weak and unsure as well. You may put off making decisions, shy away from taking risks and generally feel happier following the crowd, even if you don’t want to go to where they’re headed.
It’s long been known that the beliefs we hold – true or otherwise – direct our actions and that those actions shape our lives. And new research into neural plasticity has revealed that we can literally rewire our brains in ways that affect our thoughts and behaviour, at any age. You can ‘change your mind’……
‘Change your thinking….Change your life!’
How Confidence Coaching Can Help
By working with me, you can learn to get over your specific fears, along with shyness, nerves and anxieties so that you can experience a new freedom which allows you to do those things you’d previously been so afraid of.
You’ll be able to identify how your current ways of thinking are limiting your progress and holding you back from the success you know you deserve. I’ll show you how, by using some simple techniques, you can regain control, feel more confident, and break through those invisible barriers that have been holding you back.
You see, with hypno-coaching you will be working with the power of your unconscious mind to help you break away from those old patterns of behaviour and beliefs.
You’ll receive a combination of confidence building techniques which you can learn and then apply, and in addition you’ll also benefit from sessions designed to help you change the way you think.
In your first Confidence Coaching session I’ll help you understand why, when, where and with whom you feel your confidence levels go down. We won’t spend time trying to find out why problems arose – you may already know why or how the problem developed – but knowing that isn’t enough to change how you feel in the present.
So that’s what we’ll focus on – I’ll teach you some quick and easy tools that you can use immediately to raise your confidence levels.
After that you may decide to work on a longer-term strategy, specifically designed to further increase your confidence levels and so improve your experience of life because, let’s face it, you only get one!
Confidence Coaching Sessions Include:
- How you feel in certain situations
- Your body language, how this impacts how feel and on how others see you
- Practical ways to manage your emotions and nerves
- What you say to yourself
- How that affects your confidence, and who’s in charge of those thoughts
- The story you tell yourself and how that impacts how you feel
Every person is unique, and so is the reason they come to see me. I create a personal program which tailors the approach to suit the individual. So my hypno-coaching sessions are:
- Available via Skype – While I’m happy to see people face to face, skype is a real bonus if you have a busy schedule.
- Convenient – travelling to see me in person can be time consuming and costly. Online coaching means you can have sessions while in the comfort of your own home, so you’ll probably feel more relaxed too.
- Flexible – I can offer sessions at evenings and weekends – ask for more details when you call to arrange your free initial consultation
- Confidential – your sessions are completely confidential.
I offer a free, no-obligation, initial consultation of 30 minutes, either in person, over the phone or by Skype. You’ll be able to ask me any questions you have about hypno-coaching, and rest assured, it doesn’t involve you clucking like a chicken or me taking over your mind!
Sessions are available either singly, or in a block of 3 or more at a discount.
So if you’re:
- A mum returning to work
- Changing jobs
- A student who needs to present as part of their course but feels very nervous
- A singer or performer who suffers from excessive nerves
- Someone who dreads speaking in public
- Someone who hates doing presentations at work
- Or someone who knows they are capable of much more but fear just keeps you where you are
Then hypno-coaching could be the answer!
Prices are £40 for the first session
Subsequent sessions are £35 and £30 when booking blocks of 3 or more.